CAMP (Contemporary Art Membership Plymouth) – is a new member-led network for the creative and visual arts community in Plymouth and the South West of England, including artists, producers, curators and arts writers.
CAMP is an evolution of Plymouth Arts Centre’s PAC Home network. Its key aims are to foster and sustain a strong visual arts sector by developing creative production through critical review, networking and the professional development of its membership.
You can join the CAMP mailing list by emailing – email@example.com
At the moment, we’re just getting going… and are in the process of:
– Working out a new management structure & setting up as a CIC (Community Interest Company)
– Investigating new routes to funding our activities
– Setting up this website & our social media
– Gathering support from funders, partners & members to work out a new programme and structure for activities from 2019 onwards.
In time, we’re hoping to run a regular programme of activities including:
– Invited visits from artists, cultural producers and people involved in making peer-to-peer led events happen
– Supper Clubs, Reading Groups & crit sessions
– Away Days – trips & car-shares to different exhibitions and events
– New exchanges with other associate schemes & artist membership groups
– Inviting people to Plymouth for critical exchange, including 1-1s with visiting artists, curators and art writers.
– Workshops, training & skill-sharing events